The Bowtie theme is an extremely versatile Drupal theme. It's built with HTML5 & CSS3 and the 960 Grid System and it includes with 7 Home Page Variations and 3 slider options. Easily add your Facebook, Twitter, and other social media accounts and choose between other cool options like full-width inner page display, left or right column blog layout, 1, 2, or 3 column portfolio layout and more -- all with one-click changes to get the layout you want! We've added a custom pricing page, typography page, and a full-width page layout by default. Check out the other cool features of the Bowtie theme below. The Bowtie theme is based on the Bowtie HTML theme created by Jami Gibbs. You can quickly view a live demo of the Bowtie Drupal theme by clicking the theme demo link below.
Bowtie Theme Preview
Bowtie Theme Layout Options
Bowtie Theme Features
Versatile Front Page Layouts Options Include:
- Content Slider
- Nivo Slider
- Piecemaker Slider
- Featured Blog and Twitter Feed
- Featured Blog and Testimonials
- Services and Twitter Feed
- Services and Testimonails
Internal Page Features & Additions:
- Custom Pricing Page
- Full-width Page
- Typography Page
- Left, Right, or Full-width Blog layout options
- Left, Right, or Full-width Archive page options
- Portfolio 1, 2, or 3 column options
Solid Theme Framework and Effects
- HTML5 & CSS3 -- Modern coding and effects using the HTML5 & CSS3 framework
- 960 Grid System -- This Drupal theme is built on the highly versatile and supported 960 Grid System
- Custom MagicLine Navigation system integrated with Superfish
- Customizable Twitter, Facebook, and other social media feeds
- Content Slider displays text, images, and video.
- 4 fully layered Photoshop files
- Google Font Replacement
- jQuery button hover effects
- Tooltip hover effect
- Fancybox image display in portfolio
Built on Drupal, so you know it's good :)
- Drupal 7.x compatible
- Compatibility (IE 7, IE 8, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)
- Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- And lots more!
Drupal Modules Used
- Chaos Tools Suite
Note: Our themes are updated about once every two months. Since we update our themes regularly you can be sure you get as close to the latest stable releases of Drupal core and the modules used for our themes. Note: We often do not update our themes with "Beta" or "Dev" module releases, as these change more frequently, are not as stable, and sometimes cause errors and other site issues.
The Bowtie Drupal theme comes with an installation profile which installs the theme using the MySQL database and website information that you see in our Drupal Bowtie theme demo. This means the theme needs to be installed on a new MySQL database and as a fresh Drupal installation unless you want to attempt to migrate the theme into your existing website (not supported by ThemeSnap.com). Read the easy setup instructions for the Bowtie theme using the included profile installer. Please read our Terms of Service before purchasing this product. It's understood that you are agreeing to these terms if you choose to purchase and use this theme.