CarDealer is a Retina Responsive HTML5 & CSS3 Drupal Theme for creating Car Classified Sites, Car Dealer Sites and Car Rental Agencies. It includes a lot of features you can easily setup to get your site 99% ready in just a few minutes. The only things left here are your logo and your cars.
It includes all commonly required features for an Online Car Dealing System such as Car Classified Pages, Thumbnail Browser, List Browser, Featured Cars, Properties Filtering, Car Comparison, Detailed Car Page, Automatic Contact Form for each Car, Car Photo Browsing, Car Suggestions & Recommendations, Make Featuring, 64 Makes to Start, Home Page Cars Slideshow, Site Wide Contact Form, Social Media Integration & Customer Comments. All delivered with a detailed documentation and a Rock Solid Support. CarDealer is, in fact, really easy to use as it is Drupal based.
CarDealer Theme Features
The most notable CarDealer features are:
Detailed List of CarDealer Theme Features
- HTML5 and CSS3 Based.
- Retina Displays support with High Definition Graphics and content images.
- 4 Level Fully Responsive Layout based on HTML5 and CSS3
- iPhone/Android devices in Portrait mode layout
- iPhone/Android devices in Landscape mode layout
- iPad/Tablet PC devices in Portrait mode layout
- Desktop Screen such Mac or PC layout
- Super Easy Installation: "Next, next, next..." style. Based on an installation profile. Watch a sample video.
- jQuery Home Slider with over 27 Effects each for your selected Cars
- 2 Car Browsing Views (Thumbnail and List View).
- 2 Home Page Variants
- MD Slider included. +$20 Value
- Compare up to 3 Cars on a third Car View.
- Awesome contextual content edition once you get logged in as admin. Just like blocks behave, but with content.
- Filter Search by Car Make, Price, Fuel Type, Body Style...
- Detailed Car Page automatically generated for each Car.
- WYSIWYG Text Editor for rich text formats
- reCaptcha solution included for SPAM submissions
- WEBForm based Car Contact. Extensible, configurable and flexible for advanced customizations.
- Car Sharing via +300 social media resources via Addthis including: Facebook, Twitter, Mail, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, etc.
- Usability and UX enhancements: Friendly URLs, Breadcrumb Navigation, Contextual Content Edition, Social Media integration, Contextual Alternative Navigation Options and detailed Documentation.
- Custom Blocks/Views Included:
- Cars Slideshow (Home Page Block)
- Recent Cars (Home Page Block)
- Featured Makes (Home Page Block)
- Our Customers say... (Home Page Block)
- Thumbnail Car Browser
- List Car Browser
- Compare Car Browser
- Latest Cars (Footer Block)
- Lowest Mileage (Footer Block)
- Cheapest Cars (Footer Block)
- Search Again
- Brand New?
- Featured Cars (Sidebar)
- Explore more MAKE Cars (Depending on the current Car Make you're seeing)
- Other BODY STYLE Cars (Depending on the current Car Body Style you're seeing)
- Tell Your Friends (Social Sharing of Cars on +300 Social Network resources)
- Blog page and Articles content type
- Fully Functional Contact Page
- Views pagination.
- Detailed documentation on "How to..."
- SEO Friendly html code
- Works in all major browsers: Internet Explorer 8, Mozilla Firefox 3.6, Google Chrome 12, Opera 10 & Safari 4 and their respective later versions.
- HELP file also included in our support setup section
- You can see a much more detailed list of features on the Theme Features page of the demos.
Built on Drupal, so you know it's good :)
- Drupal 7.x compatible
- Compatibility (IE 8+, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)
- HTML5 & CSS3 code
- This theme was built containing a lot of SEO best practices. It uses, in every View & Content Page, semantically valid HTML code and CSS so search engines can index them easily. Headlines are where they should be (h1, h2, h3, h4, etc.) depending on the View hierarchy.
- And lots more!
Drupal Modules Used
- Automatic Node Title
- Better Exposed Filters
- Chaos Tools Suite
- Display Suite
- Field Group
- Field Slideshow
- Font Your Face
- Menu Position
- Retina Images
- Session API
- Social Media
- Views Dependent Filters
- Views Flag Refresh
- Views Slideshow
Support for CarDealer
Note: Themes are updated about once every two months or so. Since we (and authors) update themes regularly you can be sure you get as close to the latest stable releases of Drupal core and the modules when purchasing. Note: We often do not update our themes with "Beta" or "Dev" module releases, as these change more frequently, are not as stable, and sometimes cause errors and other site issues.