The Drupal GoVideo theme is the first simple yet comprehensive video solution built in Drupal that uses FFMPEG hosting (see our 25% off GoVideo offer) and complete video thumbnail creation and video playback. GoVideo also comes with a blog, news section, and tons of additional featured. Now You can create a niche video website for any topic or industry and have your video website up and running within minutes with our profile installation (complete with demo video and blog/news content).
The GoVideo theme now uses JW Player and is HTML5 compatible. Playback on devices such as the iPhone and iPad are now possible with JW Player integration. To use JW player on any commercial website you must purchase a license starting at $89. But not to worry! We have set up an Enterprise license partnership with the makers of JW Player which means that we'll absorb the license fees for you. That means you can save yourself $89 for the license fee and your GoVideo theme can be as commercial as you'd like :)
Some other features of the GoVideo Theme for Drupal include a blog and news section, video main page and details page, and social media and sharing capabilities. Add you own advertising banners in featured ad locations and make advertising revenue from any video, blog, or news pages. This Drupal video theme is clean and easy to use.
The GoVideo theme needs special server requirements, specifically FFMPEG support. Please read more about the requirements for the GoVideo theme before purchasing or check our special FFMPEG hosting offer.
You can check out the GoVideo Drupal theme at the demo link below for the most up-to-date version of this professional Drupal theme.
GoVideo Theme Preview
GoVideo Theme Main Features
- Drupal 7.x compatible
- Uses the popular open source JW Player!
- iPhone, iPad, HTML5 compatible
- New! Video Import module for batch/bulk FTP video uploading
- Embed videos from YouTube and Vimeo
- Allowed video file types by default: mp4, ogg, avi, mov, wmv, flv, ogv, webm. Check with your hosting provider to ensure proper transcoding/encoding types allowed by their server configurations.
- Stylish and modern video theme design
- Theme background image options (for advertising)
- FFMPEG support (with required hosting - see the setup guide for more details)
- Homepage Top Picks, Being Watched, and Featured Videos display
- Tabbed right column block for Recent Videos, Comments, and Tags
- Video and tags category block regions and Video and Tags page to display all
- Horizontal navigation with secondary, expanded subcategory levels
- Social media links with several options using the ShareThis Drupal module
- Video grid and list style options
- Unlimited image advertising background (if needed) for increasing ad revenue
- Subscribe, Add to Favorites, Flag, Embed are all added to the GoVideo theme!
- Video "Suggestions" block under each video on video details page
- Ad banner options for video grid and display views and right column
- Sort videos by Recently Added, Most Viewed, and Top Rated
- Comments for videos
- XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- Compatibility (IE 7, IE 8, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)
- Much, much more!
Drupal Modules Used
- Chaos Tools Suite
- Date/Time Module
- Media Module (Video, Video UI)
- GoVideo Helper Module
- ShareThis Module
- Video Embed Field
- Voting (for Video ratings)
Note: Our themes are updated about once every two months. Since we update our themes regularly you can be sure you get as close to the latest stable releases of Drupal core and the modules used for our themes. If you download a theme between upgrades, you are responsible for upgrading following normal Drupal upgrade instructions found on Drupal.org. Note: We often do not update our themes with "Beta" or "Dev" module releases, as these change more frequently, are not as stable, and sometimes cause errors and other site issues.
The GoVideo Drupal theme comes with an installation profile which installs the theme using the MySQL database information that you see in our Drupal GoVideo theme demo. This means the theme needs to be installed on a new MySQL database and as a fresh Drupal installation unless you want to attempt to migrate the theme into your existing website (not supported by ThemeSnap.com). Read the easy setup instructions for the GoVideo theme using the included profile installer. Please read our Terms of Service before purchasing this product. It's understood that you are agreeing to these terms if you choose to purchase and use this theme.