Get tons of options with Questions & Answers 2 -- a comprehensive and unique Q&A responsive Drupal theme. Questions & Answers 2 has many new features versus our first Questions & Answers theme. We've added several nice features like choosing the "Best Answer" or custom user badges based on user votes, asking questions, editing your own questions, etc.
Questions & Answers 2 also has a fully responsive design, so viewing on an iPhone, iPad, or Android device is a breeze, as the theme responds to whatever mobile device you're on. We also added 5 color schemes to Questions & Answers 2 -- including Brown and Green, Green and Blue, Orange and Red, Blue And Pink, and Grey and Dark. Take advantage of the editable, hover-over blocks functionality for quick editing of content within standard blocks or easily create advertising blocks with Drupal's default block creation options for your sidebar or above/below the content on the left side of the page. Included you'll also find a custom blog section, viewing of questions by "Votes," "Tags," "Featured," and "Hot," among others, and a even a custom badge module!
You can view a demo of the Question & Answers 2 mobile Drupal theme by clicking the theme demo button below.
Q&A 2 Drupal Responsive Theme Preview
Custom User Badges
Q&A 2 Theme Features
Unique and Responsive Q&A Theme for Drupal
- Fully responsive mobile theme using HTML5 + CSS3 (iPad, iPhone, Android compatible)
- 5 color variations for the Q&A theme
- Custom Badges module (currently 15 total badges for voting, editing, etc. for users)
- Custom User Profile Page (including user's questions, answers, votes, about, website, and more)
- Social media buttons (ShareThis module on blog pages and custom right block buttons)
- User who wrote question can choose "Best Answer"
- Blog enabled with custom layout for blog entries
- Sort by options (Hot, Featured, Tags, Active. etc)
- Captcha protected sign in forms. Custom the Captcha module to your liking
- Karma points earning for voting/posting activity
- Layered PSD File (by request) for easy customization
- SEO Friendly html code
- Works in all major browsers
- Quick editing of all front-facing theme blocks with one click!
Drupal Modules used and Compatibility
- Drupal 7.x compatible
- Compatibility (IE 8+, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)
- Chaos Tools Suite
- Comments Notify
- QuestionsAnswers Helper
Note: Our themes are updated about once every few months. Since we update our themes on a regular basis you can be sure you get as close to the latest stable releases of Drupal core and the modules used in our themes. Note: We often do not update our themes with "Beta" or "Dev" module releases, as these change more frequently, are not as stable, and sometimes cause errors and other site issues.
IMPORTANT: The Q&A 2 Drupal theme comes with an installation profile which installs the theme using the MySQL database and website information that you see in the demo of this theme. This means the theme needs to be installed on a new MySQL database and as a fresh Drupal installation unless you want to attempt to migrate the theme into your existing website (not supported by ThemeSnap.com). Read the easy setup instructions for the Q&A 2 theme using the included profile installation. Please read our Terms of Service before purchasing this product. It's understood that you are agreeing to these terms if you choose to purchase and use this theme.