RealEstate is a HTML5 & CSS3 Drupal Theme for creating Real Estate Sites, Property Classified Sites and House Rental Agencies. It includes a lot of features you can easily setup to get your site 99% ready in just a few minutes. The only things left here are your logo and your properties.
It includes all commonly required features for an Online Real Estate System such as Classified Pages, Thumbnail Browser, List Browser, Featured Properties, Filtering, Properties Comparison, Detailed Property Page, Automatic Contact Form for each Agent, Photo Browsing, Similar Properties Suggestions & Recommendations, Agent Featuring, Home Page Properties Slideshow, Google Maps API 3 Home Variant, Site Wide Contact Form, Social Media Integration & Customer Comments. All delivered with a detailed documentation and a Rock Solid Support. RealEstate is, in fact, really easy to use as it is Drupal based.
This theme was built containing a lot of SEO best practices. It uses, in every View & Content Page, semantically valid HTML code and CSS so search engines can index them easily. Headlines are where they should be (h1, h2, h3, h4, etc.) depending on the View hierarchy.
RealEstate Theme Preview
RealEstate Theme Features
The most notable RealEstate features are:
Detailed list of features:
- HTML5 and CSS3 Based.
- Responsive Update Comming soon. All sites will be easy to update for free!
- Super Easy Installation: "Next, next, next..." style. Based on an installation profile.
- jQuery Home Slider with over 27 Effects each for your selected Properties
- 2 Properties Browsing Views (Thumbnail and List View).
- Compare up to 3 Properties on a third Property View.
- Awesome contextual content edition once you get logged in as admin. Just like blocks behave, but with content.
- Filter Search by Agent, Price, Property Type, Baths, Beds...
- Detailed Property Page automatically generated for each Property.
- WYSIWYG Text Editor for rich text formats
- reCaptcha solution included for SPAM submissions
- WEBForm based PropertyContact. Extensible, configurable and flexible for advanced customizations.
- Property Sharing via +300 social media resources via Addthis including: Facebook, Twitter, Mail, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, etc.
- Usability and UX enhancements: Friendly URLs, Breadcrumb Navigation, Contextual Content Edition, Social Media integration, Contextual Alternative Navigation Options and detailed Documentation.
- Custom Blocks/Views Included:
- Properties Slideshow (Home Page Block)
- Google Map API v3 Home (Home Page Block)
- Recent Properties (Home Page Block)
- Featured Agents(Home Page Block)
- Our Customers say... (Home Page Block)
- Thumbnail Property Browser
- List Property Browser
- Compare Property Browser
- Latest Properties (Footer Block)
- Recently Built (Footer Block)
- Cheapest Properties(Footer Block)
- Search Again (Sidebar)
- New Sale (Sidebar)
- Featured Properties(Sidebar)
- Other Properties by (Depending on the current Agent you're seeing)
- Other PROPERTY TYPE Properties (Depending on the current Property Type you're seeing)
- Tell Your Friends (Social Sharing of Properties on +300 Social Network resources)
- Blog page and Articles content type
- Fully Functional Contact Page
- Views pagination.
- Detailed documentation on "How to..."
- SEO Friendly html code
- Works in all major browsers: Internet Explorer 8, Mozilla Firefox 3.6, Google Chrome 12, Opera 10 & Safari 4 and their respective later versions.
- HELP file also included in our support setup section
- You can see a much more detailed list of features on the Theme Features page of the demos.
Built on Drupal, so you know it's good :)
- Drupal 7.x compatible
- Compatibility (IE 8+, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)
- HTML5 & CSS3 code
- And lots more!
Drupal Modules Used
- Automatic Node Title
- Better Exposed Filters
- Chaos Tools Suite
- Display Suite
- Field Group
- Field Slideshow
- Font Your Face
- Menu Position
- Session API
- Social Media
- Views Dependent Filters
- Views Flag Refresh
- Views Slideshow
Support for RealEstate
- Developed and supported by DoubleMThemes
- General theme support and troubleshooting for RealEstate
Note: Themes are updated about once every two months or so. Since we (and authors) update themes regularly you can be sure you get as close to the latest stable releases of Drupal core and the modules when purchasing. Note: We often do not update our themes with "Beta" or "Dev" module releases, as these change more frequently, are not as stable, and sometimes cause errors and other site issues.
The RealEstate Drupal theme comes with an installation profile which installs the theme using the MySQL database and website information that you see in the RealEstate theme demo. This means the theme needs to be installed on a new MySQL database and as a fresh Drupal installation unless you want to attempt to migrate the theme into your existing website (not supported by ThemeSnap.com). Read the easy setup instructions for the RealEstate theme using the included profile installation. Please read our Terms of Service before purchasing this product. It's understood that you are agreeing to these terms if you choose to purchase and use this theme.