New - Mobile and Drupal 7.x Ready! The Repro Drupal theme is built for magazine, blog, news, or any publishing-style website. The sleek design and clean colors of the Repro theme will make any Drupal website look like it was designed by a top-notch professional designer (which it was - Thanks Orman Clark!)
The Repro theme lets you control the front page featured articles easily. Simply check the appropriate checkbox when creating or editing a article to have the content placed in that particular area of the front page. The Repro theme also comes with featured category article sections at the top of each category page. This theme is extremely light weight, SEO friendly, and makes a great starting point for building out your niche or brand with more Drupal functionality or modules.
Repro Theme Features
- Stylish and modern Drupal blog, newspaper, or magazine-focused design
- Per category featured article display (much like home page)
- Entirely new semantic and SEO friendly markup
- Feedburner and Twitter right column integration
- Tabbed right column "Popular," Recent," "Comments," and "Tags" block
- Header and right column advertising or video block placement
- Small thumbnails for photo other other item placement (can link directly to nodes from block)
- Configurable footer region blocks you can alter or interchange (Twitter block included)
- Jquery Coda slider for home page featured articles
- Two-level Superfish dropdown menus in header and top navigation areas
- Sleek threaded comments design for article pages
- Compatibility (IE 7, IE 8, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)
- Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- And lots more!
Drupal Compatibility & Modules Used
- Drupal 7.x compatible
- Chaos Tools Suite
- Taxonomy Menu
Guides and Installation
Note: Our themes are updated about once every two months. Since we update our themes regularly you can be sure you get as close to the latest stable releases of Drupal core and the modules used for our themes. Note: We often do not update our themes with "Beta" or "Dev" module releases, as these change more frequently, are not as stable, and sometimes cause errors and other site issues.