Seven is a Responsive HTML5 & CSS3 Drupal theme for creating Business, Corporate, Agency and Freelance websites. It includes a lot of features you can easily setup to get your site 99% ready in just a few minutes.
It includes 7 different Home Pages and slides with over 25 jQuery effects each, a fully responsive 4 level layout (try resizing your browser) for iPhone and Smartphones in both portrait and landscape mode, iPad and tablet and desktop screen, 4 different products portfolios, a blog, a wide social media + Google Maps integration and many more you can read on a detailed list. It also includes a wide set of blocks, views, docs, modules and features packaged with an easy 5 steps installation via the "Next, next ..." format.
This theme was built containing a lot of SEO best practices. It uses, in every View & Content Page, semantically valid HTML code and CSS so search engines can index them easily. Headlines are where they should be (h1, h2, h3, h4, etc.) depending on the View hierarchy.
Seven Theme Preview
The most notable features of Seven are:
Detailed list of features:
- 4 Level Fully Responsive Layout based on HTML5 and CSS3
- iPhone/Android devices in Portrait mode layout
- iPhone/Android devices in Landscape mode layout
- iPad/Tablet PC devices in Portrait mode layout
- Desktop Screen such Mac or PC layout
- Super Easy Installation: "Next, next, next..." format. Based on an installation profile. Watch the tutorial video.
- 7 Home Pages you can select to set your Home
- 7 Different jQuery Sliders with 27 effects each
- 4 Products Portfolios: 3 Columns, 2 Columns, 1 Column and ColorBox Portfolio
- 2 Site Logo variants (Desktop screen logo and Mobile Logo)
- Left Sidebar, Right Sidebar and No Sidebar options for custom pages
- Contact page with a form and Google Maps API 3 integration (you can setup your business location just using a marker)
- 100% Internationalizable Interface. Read Internationalization Instructions.
- Awesome Contextual Content Edition on every included View
- Advanced typography features with enhaced readability
- WYSIWYG text editor for creating rich text formats
- Advanced Image/Files uploading interface for rich content creation
- 404 Error Page included
- Article Sharing via +300 social media resources via Addthis including: Facebook, Twitter, Mail, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, etc.
- Usability and UX enhancements: Navigation Breadcrumbs, Friendly URLs, Responsive Layout, Contextual Content Edition, Jump Navigation, Social Media integration and detailed Documentation.
- XML Sitemap included for enhacing your site SEO.
- Custom Blocks/Views Included:
- Site Features (horizontal and lateral variant)
- Our Clients (Desaturated Logos + Color transition on hover. Great for placing your client logos)
- Recent Tweets (from your Twitter Account)
- Facebook Like Social Plugin (for your Facebook Page)
- Recent Products
- Follow Us (Via the most popular social resources)
- Source Layered PNG files included for background edition on each slide and each responsive level.
- +15 Prebuilt Views
- Valid HTML & CSS code
- SEO Optimized HTML code, layout, blocks & Views for higher ranking probabilities
- Sample content for you to have the site build from scratch after installation.
- Works in all major browsers: Internet Explorer 8, Mozilla Firefox 3.6, Google Chrome 12, Opera 10 & Safari 4 and their respective later versions.
- Detailed and friendly Documentation on "How to..." with graphics you can preview here.
- Rock solid customer support in our support forums for theme buyers.
Built on Drupal, so you know it's good :)
- Drupal 7.x compatible
- Compatibility (IE 8+, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)
- Valid XHTML & CSS code
- And lots more!
Drupal Modules Used
- Chaos Tools Suite
- ImageCache Actions
- Jump Menu
- Location Map
- Multi Block
- Social Media
- Twitter Block
- Views Slideshow
- XML Sitemap
Support for Seven
Note: Themes are updated about once every two months or so. Since we (and authors) update themes regularly you can be sure you get as close to the latest stable releases of Drupal core and the modules when purchasing. Note: We often do not update our themes with "Beta" or "Dev" module releases, as these change more frequently, are not as stable, and sometimes cause errors and other site issues.
The Seven Drupal theme comes with an installation profile which installs the theme using the MySQL database and website information that you see in the Seven theme demo. This means the theme needs to be installed on a new MySQL database and as a fresh Drupal installation unless you want to attempt to migrate the theme into your existing website (not supported by ThemeSnap.com). Read the easy setup instructions for the Seven theme using the included profile installation. Please read our Terms of Service before purchasing this product. It's understood that you are agreeing to these terms if you choose to purchase and use this theme.