The Shoppica theme is the most advanced Drupal 7 Commerce theme online. The Shoppica theme comes with infinite color options, category product sliders, tabbed product content (description, comments, images), accordeon image zooming, and tons of cool features! This Drupal commerce theme is packed with premium goodness.
Some of the other features of this Drupal shopping theme also include front page custom slider, category-based navigation with category image thumbnails, and several custom blocks using the Views module like the "Specials" block or the nested category menus for easy browsing of brands or products.
You can check out the Shoppica demo link below for the most up-to-date version of this beautiful Drupal Commerce theme. Sign up for our newsletter to be notifed of additional releases or bug fixes.
Shoppica Theme Preview
Shoppica Theme Features
- Drupal 7.x compatible only
- Stylish and modern ecommerce design
- Unlimited color combinations - The color schemes are infinite!
- 960 gs Grid Framework
- Entirely new semantic and SEO friendly markup
- Homepage Intro slide shows with configurable transition effects
- Category slide shows
- Horizontal navigation with secondary, expanded subcategory levels
- Side column dropdown for filtering by the selected brand. Can change this if needed
- Grid products view with sortable filtering for price, title, model, etc
- Jquery enhanced user interface - tabs, lightbox photo preview with thumbnail product image scrolling
- Home banners - configurable through admin area
- Footer information - short info. and contact details blocks, Twitter and Facebook integration
- Category sitemap in the footer - add or delete categories as needed
- Front page Latest and Bestsellers product regions - feature your most important or sale items
- The popular Commerce module
- Supports product variations like sizes, colors, etc. with ease!
- Product comments tab for product pages
- Compatibility (IE 7, IE 8, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)
- XHTML 1.0 Strict
- Much, much more!
Drupal Modules Used
- Commerce module
- Product attributes
- Address Field
- Chaos Tools Suite
- Entity Tokens ans Entity API
- Rules module
- Taxonomy Menu
Note: Our themes are updated about once every two months. Since we update our themes regularly you can be sure you get as close to the latest stable releases of Drupal core and the modules used for our themes. Note: We often do not update our themes with "Beta" or "Dev" module releases, as these change more frequently, are not as stable, and sometimes cause errors and other site issues.
The Shoppica Drupal 7.x commerce theme comes with an installation profile which installs the theme using the MySQL database information that you see in our Drupal Shoppica Commerce theme demo. This means the theme needs to be installed on a new MySQL database and as a fresh Drupal installation unless you want to attempt to migrate the theme into your existing website (not supported by ThemeSnap.com). Read the easy setup instructions for the Shoppica theme using the included profile installer. Please read our Terms of Service before purchasing this product. It's understood that you are agreeing to these terms if you choose to purchase and use this theme.