Give your Drupal commerce website a fresh and clean look with the Retail Shop Drupal commerce theme. Built using the Drupal Commerce module, the Retail Shop theme features two different front page slider layouts, a clean and unobtrusive way for customers to find and buy products, and much more. The Retail Shop theme comes with some really cool features, such as a product "Add to Wishlist" feature for all products, a simply blog for product news and updates, and grid and list viewing for product lists. Add main menu and sub-menu categories to the left column product categorization and let your customers rate products or write reviews for any product. The Retail Shop theme has tons of cool features and is built using the popular and very flexible Drupal Commerce module. The Retail Shop theme is based on the Pro Shop theme originally created by http://www.bounce.lt/.
Retail Shop Ubercart version available for FREE when you buy the Commerce version! After ordering the Commerce version, simply check your Updates section for the Ubercart version.
Retail Shop Theme Features
Solid Commerce Theme Full Description
- Two options "featured products" slider on home page (small and full-width)
- Product fields for Description, Details, Warranty, & Reviews (easily to edit, adapt, remove)
- Lightbox product photo previews
- Social sharing buttons
- Basic blog design for news, products, and updates
- Product voting/rating with expiration settings for voting
- Commerce "Wishlist" for products
- Layered PSD File (by request) for easy customization
- SEO Friendly html code
- Works in all major browsers
- Quick editing of all front-facing blocks with one click
Built using Drupal
- Drupal 7.x compatible
- Ubercart version available. Buy the Commerce version, get the Ubercart 3.x version absolutely free!
- Compatibility (IE 7, IE 8, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)
- And lots more!
Drupal Modules Used
- Chaos Tools Suite
- Commerce module
- Commerce Wishlist
- Address Field
- Entity API
Guides and Installation
Note: Our themes are updated about once every two months. Since we update our themes regularly you can be sure you get as close to the latest stable releases of Drupal core and the modules used in our themes. Note: We often do not update our themes with "Beta" or "Dev" module releases, as these change more frequently, are not as stable, and sometimes cause errors and other site issues.