Wenza is a Design PSD Template. Wenza was created for companies providing web design services, marketing and branding services, web development, application development and other online business solutions!
Key Features Overview:
- 4 PSD Files with Layer Styles.
- PSD named layers and groups
- Font Awesome Icon
- Pixel Perfect & Fully Editable
- Easy TO Customize PSD Files
- Clean & Modern Design
- Great Support
- Free Fonts used
- Based on Bootstrap 1170 Grid System
- Images are not included
- And many More
- 4 PSD Files
PSD Files Included:
- Raleway (https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Raleway)
- Roboto_Slab (https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Roboto+Slab)
- Font awesome (https://fontawesome.com/how-to-use/on-the-desktop/setup/getting-started)
- Freepik (https://www.freepik.com/)
How To Edit PSD File?:
In order to edit the file, you need to have Adobe Photoshop CC installed on your system, and the fonts mentioned in the credits installed. The layers are well organized and gropued into folders, which make editing very easy. So, all you have to do, is select the layer, and then edit it with Adobe Photoshop. That’s all! Enjoy.
All images are just used for Preview Purpose Only. They are not part of the template and NOT included in the final purchase files.