Built on the Bootstrap CSS framework, the MasonryGrid WordPress theme offers a vast array of customizable features including:
- Grid Layout for Maximizing Space on Pages - Show more Posts in less space
- Easy Customization of Page Elements - No need to edit CSS files. No coding knowledge needed.
- Multiple Header Layouts - Arrange Navbar and Widgets in Header
- Left and Right Sidebars with Widget Areas in each - Change Sidebar Widths in Customizer
- ECommerce-Ready! Works with WooCommerce and other Shopping Cart Plugins
- 9 Widget Areas for adding new plugin functionality
- Calendar & Tag Cloud Widget Styling in Customizer
- SEO Optimized - Schema Markup & Built for Speed
Add a background image to the Header instead of a solid background color in the Theme customizer.
All Element Colors Easily Changed with Color-Picker in Theme Customizer
Set the background, text, link, border hover colors easily for any element on your WordPress site.
Over 300 Fonts to apply to over 30 Theme Elements
Select a different font family and font size for any element in the WordPress theme customizer.
Grid Layout Options
The Post Preview Grid (results on homepage, category pages, tag/taxonomy pages, search results) can be set to one of three options:
- Masonry Cascading (uses Masonry JS library) for optimal vertical space (Pinterest-style layout).
- Flexbox CSS for equal heights per row.
- Fixed Height for a specified pixel height per row.
Post Preview & Sticky Posts
Show a short excerpt or the full post in the preview. Choose the Featured image size of preview: thumbnail, medium or large. Sticky posts can be styled entirely different than regular posts.
Multiple Header Layouts
Header 1 - Inline, Narrow Horizontal Height
Header 2 - Navbar at Top
Header 3 - Navbar at Bottom
Up to 9 Widget Areas are available to add extra functionality to your WordPress site for native WordPress widgets or extra functionallity from plugins such as: Category Menus, Calendar, Tag Cloud, Contact Forms, Photo Galleries, Banner Advertisements or any custom HTML.
WooCommerce Compatible / eCommerce Enabled
MasonryGrid is compatible with WooCommerce and other eCommerce plugins, being ideal for selling products as the theme utilizes a grid layout showing more items in less space.
Works with all popular SEO plugins including Yoast SEO, All in One SEO Pack, and Jetpack.