Rover seamlessly integrates with the Petfinder and Adopt-A-Pet APIs to allow the theme to easily display all of your shelter’s adoptable animals. Every time a visitor visits your adoptable pets page, information is retrieved directly from Petfinder or Adopt-A-Pet depending on which one you prefer to use. This allows your theme to always display the most up-to-date information without needing to manually sync.
- Fully responsive
- Retrieve pets from Petfinder or Adopt-A-Pet
- Custom styles for Ninja Forms and Events Calendar
- Easy theme customization from the WordPress customizer
- Social Links
- Featured Links on Homepage
- API Settings
- Contact Information
- Callout Message
- Lightbox for pet images
- Create separate pages for individual animal species
- Easy and straightforward setup
- Option to display recent blog posts and/or upcoming events on home page
Rover does not require any plugins to work, though it does have support and custom styling for a few plugins:
This theme does not come with the images shown in the previews and demo. You will have to provide all of your own images.
If you have any issues with the theme, I will gladly provide support through the comments.
Rover uses a few third party libraries and fonts: